Monday, October 15, 2007

I want a big swimming pool

Woo..her house is so big. This was my first visited to her home though i have known her more than 2 years. All the while she used to splurge her diamond rings, LV bag, Longines watch and Audi car in front of us. Be frankly, she doesn't look pretty, but so what, as long as she has money then appearance can just put at backseat.

Her house has a big garden as well as has a big swimming pool. So you can imagine how big of her house. If you want to compare my house with her house, oh, gosh, what a big gap there, the size of my house just like the size of her kitchen, then tell me how to compare?

How enjoyable if i can swim in her spacious swimming pool, some more i can wear my bikini at her house. I have kept my bikini quite a while in my room cabinet, i really hope i have chance to wear it, but i just dare not to wear in public swimming pool. Just feel shameful to show my pear-liked body shape! I still have to wait for another month as her swimming pool is under construction, she wants to change her swimming pool tile into another mosaic design. Whatever she likes, even swimming pool resurfacing also acceptable.

No comments: