Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Spent crazily again


In order to get above medicine and drop for my eyes, i treated myself a very good spending as i bought a Funky Mama's top (though i am not pregnant) that can cover my flabby tummy.

I also bought an audio cd for Elijah, the cd is not cheap as it is imported directly from UK. The songs and stories inside are superb for baby's brain development.

I bought this lovely pinkish gift for a blogger mummy too, this mummy is going to deliver a baby girl soon. Hehe...you can guess who is she. Give you a clue here, she is staying in Negeri Sembilan. :)

I just cannot go to Happy Mums, as everytime i go, i definitely used a lot of money. Other than those stuffs, i also bought something for bringing back to China.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from 'home'. Which part of malaysia are you from? I am an aussie working in east malaysia. Cheers.

LHS said...

I am from Sabah. :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Never mind, after working so hard, you should spend some money and reward yourself and your loved ones & friends.

Jess said...

Money earned is meant to spend lar! :)

L B said...

Yeah, money is for spending... I agree!