Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beijing is my next vacation place

Asia in fact has a lot of wonderful tourist places for people to unearth, so who said Asia Countries can't be compared with the Europe Countries? If you are not believing, do buy yourself an air ticket and come to any country in Asia, i bet you would thrill and amazed by their cultures as well as their languages. For peace of mind, do read through the travel stories in asia prior you swipe you card for purchasing the flight ticket.

For me, i have always been thinking to visit to Beijing, some more, Beijing is hosted 2008 Summer Olympic, as for this event, Beijing's hotels are almost fully booked. But never mind, i can stay at my friend's house, FYI, my friend also an expat like my hubby.

I was told that the ancient ladies in China had to bind their feet since young, you know, the more smaller of feet meant more prettier, can believe isn't it? Other than foot binding, Feng Shui is another hot topic for Chinese Society. It is even common for people to look for a Feng Shui master whenever they are moving/renovating their house, they just want to get more Feng Shui opinions to place or arrange their furnitures and stuffs in order to bring more harmony living as well as wealth and health. Those are all related to the Strange Cultural Habits in China.

I was laughed off my head over these pictures of How To Take Photos In Beijing, China, look at the pictures below then you might know why i said they were funny.




Beijing is my personal favourite place, how about you? Do check out which Asia country is best for your next holiday destination.

No comments: