Monday, October 15, 2007

I need Yoga and Colloidal Silver

Yoga? Yeah, i need it! Even Dr.Pang advised me should take more exercise hence to de-stress my current hectic life. Friends of mine just scratching their head why recently i am always staying at home rather than hanging out with them. Of course i want to go out, you know, i just hate of staying at home. But what to do, i can't simply backseat my health, right? From Monday to Sunday, then over and over again, i just can't get rid of those irritating ailments.

Other than Yoga, i am wondering if colloidal silver is good for me to withstand all the diseases or not. Flu? That's common for me. Allergy? That's badly happened on me now. Heartburn? I can't escape this too. So, how can i resist for not taking colloidal silver?

I want my health back, you know, i don't mind to try everything as long as it has been claimed as it is an effective. You will do like me if you are as desperate as me!

No comments: