Friday, October 26, 2007

Good or Bad news?

I didn't see it wrong, ya, something that i don't wish to happen but finally happened! That's so bad to be demoted, but what to do??!! Maybe it is good, i can foresee i will be very free from November onwards as the result of being demoted, the bad only lead me can't earn more, but the good definitely more than bad since i can focus more to my boys rather than my paid posts. Some more, i can start doing my scrapbooking, recently i only "cin-cai" did my scrapbooking due to the time limitation, and i can connect back with all the bloggers by repaying them a blog visit. Life will go back to the previous time like what i didn't join for this earning money bandwagon, the life is totally relaxing. Really not bad, right?

2 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yes, I prefer to see it as something good. Money is not everything but good health and a happy family are everything :D

I hope Elijah is feeling better now. Sorry, dont know how to advise you as I hv no sons. I guess you just need to feed him more water and barley water.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

sigh....me also like you :( must look at the positive sides eh?