Sunday, October 28, 2007

Good quality men's shirts

Hubby suddenly is quite concerned about his outfit and outlook recently. Be frankly, is good or not good? Maybe you would say "HS, becareful, maybe he has an affair outside", honestly, that's what i'm worrying now. :(

Having said so, i actually trying to be a good wife and trying my best to hunt for good and fine shirt for him. Since he will attend a board meeting soon, so i think he needs some new design of formal shirts, he likes blue, so the Blue Dobby Reverse Shirt and Blue Bengal Stripe Shirt will tastefully show out his masculine and maturity.

The casual shirts at Savile Row are quite impressive too, but should i buy these fine quality shirts for him? I have paranoid now, what if he wears this good quality shirt with other woman but not me? I tell you, i just can't accept any betraying! If you are in my shoe, will you preen your hubby? Never mind, other than my hubby, i can buy one for my father too. My father is also one of the important man in my life, i should treat him good as well.

No comments: