Monday, October 29, 2007

Just thinking of escape

I love blazing sun, but i don't think i can accept to have tan skin. I love swimming, but i don't think i dare to wear bikini. Maybe i should escape to other country so that there is no one can recognize me. Then i can indulge myself in bikini and show off my FLABBY tummy. LOL

Should i just take out my credit card and swipe for the ticket to Kauai? Perhaps i should save my money since i have been traveled a lot this year.But i just couldn't stand the lure of the stories and attractions that written in Kauai Travel Blog and the introduction of What to Do in Kauai. I felt extremely thrilled and thinking surf. Surfing has always been my dream sport, but be frankly, i never try ti surf up!
In fact the price of Kauai vacation rentals is not as expensive as i thought, some more they have provided an array of nice accommodations, i really felt like going and enjoying my stay at their exotic accommodation. Should i?

No comments: