Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I want MINT credit card

It is really no point to keep my current credit card, i do earn points but honestly the points are just not enough for me to redeem a hair dryer. Some more, the interest charges are pretty high too. That's why i am wondering whether i can apply Mint credit card or not even i am not an UK resident, you know, i just can't stand the attractive benefits that Mint can provide.

Mint credit card offer a 0% interest on balance transfer for 13 months, 0% on purchase as well as 0% bonus offer on balance transfers. See, where i can find a good credit card like what Mint featured? The typical rate is just 14.9% APR (variable), i even can manage my account online and have a 24 hour Mint customer service. In fact, i really prefer online banking rather than paying visit to the bank counter, you know, i just hate to find my parking space.

Sometimes it is very annoying when i see other country has such a good credit card but i just can't apply here. I really want MINT credit card, is it possible?

No comments: