Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Share your views and opinions at TrustedPlaces.com

Somehow i felt like missing the days when i was still studying, you know i just can't forget those pleasures and indulgences of the latenights hangout. But reality being reality, i have to pull myself back rather than indulge in a nostalgia. I am a mother of 2, and i don't think the latenights hangout is healthy for me and i still have juggling my work and family at the same time. That's why i was quite stared green with envy whenever my hubby went out to bars and pubs from time to time. And very often, we have been arguing to this topic, why he is always the one who can go out but i am the one who is always staying at home to take care my kids?

Can i just say, bars and pubs are more suitable for bachelors or singles? I know, i smell angry and jealous here..

If you like to spend your nights and weekend in bars, then do you know which bar is the best hanging out place? You can check the resources at TrustedPlaces.com, it has been listed a lot of bars and pubs with photo, reviews, location as well as simple description of the particular bars and pubs. Other than reading the reviews, you can submit yours too, in short, it is a community where people can share their views, opinions and minds. It was very happened to find this site for my friend who is staying in UK, she is still single and loves to enjoy her nights at london bar. How i wish i still can hang out with her.

No comments: