Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Plump lady can be pretty too

Please, don't ask me to chase for another baby, i tell you, i just can't shed off my extra body fats after giving birth of 2 sons. And the worst is, the current trendy and hip clothes in market no longer suitable for me, and i have to upgrade myself to the Plus size fashion. Having said so, who said plump woman can't be as fashionable as slim woman? Just take me as example, people around me still praised me have a pretty look, see, i was still able to receive compliments even i look big and have to wear extra large size clothing.

Honestly, i was really invigorated by those compliments and even prompt myself to buy more Plus size clothing from Elvi. I just love this online boutique so much and their stylist fashions are quite comfortable fitted to me. By wearing their clothes, my figure can be exuded seamlessly.

No comments: