Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jamaican Music

Honestly, i am not a music enthusiast, but i have been pushing myself to on the music so that i can cultivate music cells to my baby boy since young. My hubby, who is on other hand enjoys music and songs very much. Recently, my dear even heart to Reggae, but it's quite hard to buy these Jamaican music in our place. That's why i found this Real Vibez is definitely appropriated for my hubby to search for everything he wants which including real reggae, real dancehall as well as real soca.

I actually found that the Soca is quite nice and special, FYI, Soca is sort of dance music that originated in Trinidad. If you like to hear Soca, you can check it out from Real Vibez too. You would just dote on this calypso due to their melodic lilting sound. Personally, i found that the "Woman By My Side" is very pleasantly to my ears as well as could ease off my stress. Don't believe? You can listen to it.

Other than Reggae and Soca, you can try Dancehall, the rhythm of Dancehall music is a bit faster than Reggae, and it is something like a hip-hop music. I like Soca, hubby loves Reggae, how about you? You know, Jamaican music is quite tastefully. Do check the site out for your choice.

No comments: