Friday, October 26, 2007

Please help me to get more Website Traffic

Can anyone tell me what is Alexa? Is it related to website traffic? I just scratching my head as i really couldn't understand why my blog's Alexa keep increasing. You know, i want a good PR and i also want a lower Alexa rank. These 2 are very important for my blog, as my blog is my source of income, i somehow felt like my blog's PR will be demoted soon. *Choi..choi...choi...tai gut lai si"

Attention to all my fellow friends, please link to my blog as much as you can, you can just load my blog without comment any, you know, i just want more website traffic so that my PR will still can maintain at 4. Please, it is not difficult for you to link to my page, isn't it. Your little help can give me a big advantage, do you know that??

Well, if i could afford, i definitely would look for professional for helping me to get more website traffic, at least i can ease off my mind and just continue writing my paid posts without worrying the traffic problems. Some more, i am going to start my YOGA class soon, i really don't have extra time to build more links by myself.

1 comment:

L B said...

I got link wat... :-)