Friday, October 19, 2007

Meeting in Amsterdam

If you remember what i have said in my previous post, then you may know that my hubby is going to London for meeting. This morning, he called me and said he will go to Amsterdam after staying 1 week in London. He will stay another 1 more week in Amsterdam as there is unforeseen system broke down in his office in Amsterdam. That's why he needs to go over there and does some amendments.

This is first time for him to travel to Amsterdam, so he is quite concerning whether he can find a cheap and good Amsterdam accommodation or not. He wants to reside at a place where is nearby to his office and also accessible to some restaurants, shopping malls as well as other attractive places.

I have found him a list of cheap hotels that i got them from HotelClub, i hope he can find his ideal hotel for himself during the 1 week staying in Amsterdam. The most important is don't forget to buy souvenior for me.

No comments: