Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Boot for Winter

My shoe size is 8, so most of the time i have difficulties to buy a nice looking shoes for myself. This phenomenon gets badly after i moved to China, you know, it is just so hard for me to find my size 8 shoes there, the most biggest i could have is only size 7. I have always been thinking to buy a sublime Boot for myself, i just need it especially during Winter.

The Shopping.com has an elegant array of short Boots design in their galery, most of the boots are made in good quality and some are made in authentic sheepskin and wool fleece. Somehow, i like Shopping.com very much, as i can do my shopping online hence to save my time and i even can find a shoes size that fit me comfortably.

I better order one sheepskin boot for myself as soon as possible, i want a snug and comfortable fit shoes before the Winter coming. Some more, i think i will look more trendy with this fashionable boot, sure my confident can exude tastefully for everyone.


Which color is better? Purple or Black? I like purple very much but i think black color is more versatile.

2 comments:

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

hello Husia, I need your support on my updated post, pls leave me comment. Thank you very much!

emmie23 said...

Black is very much the more popular color this year, I think purple is a leftover style from '05 or '06, If you wear a size 7, I'd suggest you don't delay, since that's the most popular size and became really hard to find last year