Monday, October 29, 2007

Hawaii trip?


I was looking for more information about traveling to Hawaii just now, and i was trying my best to arrange those information that i have read from internet. Some are quite useful, but some are just flatted. For good Hawaii traveling information, then this Hawaii Travel Blog is i-chi-ban (extremely good) for people to arrange and plan their trip to Hawaii. In the blog, they even have a lot of categories of different places for choice, for instance Kauai Travel Info. In short, you can just search whatever you want!

Do you know why i was looking for Hawaii? Hehe...actually i am planning to go there with my hubby. Like what my aunty said "HS, you must use more of your hubby's money and try to pamper yourself more", yeah, i think what she said is quite right, if not, i just afraid he will spend the money over other ladies!

I hope my hubby is willing to pay for the trip, so that i can book my Hawaii beach house now, you know, this beach house is taken up quickly most of the time, it is really not fun with no place to sleep!

No comments: