Friday, October 26, 2007

Hope you can win your lottery

All the while i don't think i would have luck to win the lottery, however, one of my friend is lottery enthusiast as he has never missed buying the lottery. Today, he used almost hundred Ringgit to buy the lottery again, and he was joking to me over the phone just now, he said "i'll buy a mitsubishi HDTV for you if i could win the lottery", why not, i definitely would accept the GIFT if he really buy it for me. Actually, i have been thinking to change my current telly, it is just too old and somewhat out-of-fashioned. Everyone is using Plasma, LCD or HDTV, but i am still using the old type telly, be frankly, i felt shameful when friends of mine asked me what the telly model i have, tell me how to answer them? So, i really hope my friend can win the lottery so that i can have a new HDTV too.

No comments: