Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I want to look more sexier and modern

All the while i am not the shoe fancier, a pair of flat sandals is enough for me to go to shopping as well as going to wet market. :)

Having said that, lady being lady, i do have urge for pampering myself and even want to become more prettier. That's why i have always been believing a good quality high heels would definitely can make my legs look more sexier, agree?

Flipped over the Female Magazine just now, i suddenly felt like maybe i can preen myself more in order to give myself a fresh look as well as giving surprise to my loved hubby. I bet men love to hold a beautiful spouse to attend any special occasion, this phenomenon does apply to my man too. Therefore, i think a fashionable Gucci Buckled ankle boots maybe can suit best to me. Perhaps people especially ladies will just stare green with envy when i am wearing this chic ankle boots during the coming company dinner.

How about you? Want to look modern and sexy? Do drop by to Koodos and hunt for something which is fashionable, the most importantly, Koodos is an online shopping boutique that offers authentic designer fashion, designer shoes and designer handbags.

No comments: