Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sauna is good for health

Let's laud the benefits of having sauna! Yeah Yeah Yeah...i just like sauna so much! When i was at my early 20, i always went to sauna at my aunt's condominium in Section 16, PJ. I loved the sauna room so much, as i could enjoy the sweat baths with my boy friend (hubby now) in a single sauna room. Her place is a high-class rated condominium, so even the residents there are able to enjoy one sauna room without sharing with other strangers.

I was told that having the sauna can quicken the process of metabolism, and can shed off the extra body fats. All the while i am not a sport enthusiast, that's why sauna is just good for me other than having strenuous exercise. You know, every time i went out from the sauna room, my skin was in pinkish and i felt extremely refreshed. Even until now, i am still in deep love with sauna, that's why i have an urge to buy Inflatable Steam Sauna for myself. It is quite easy to operate this steam sauna and it can be repacked into handy, compact size. Of course if my China house is spacious enough, i definitely will consider to have Far Infrared Sauna, and i would opt for the 3-person infrared sauna.

How about you? Do you like to have sweaty baths? You can drop by to http://www.saunakingproducts.com for more sauna related information.

No comments: