Monday, October 22, 2007

Teak furnitures for my spacious garden

Recently there are quite a lot of furniture exhibitions in the mall, the furniture made by teak really caught my eyes as their durable feature and resistant to the attack of termites. I actually have an urge to buy the teak garden furniture for putting in my Inanam house since i have a big garden, sometimes i felt like quite a waste without putting any furnitures in the spacious garden. If the garden has teak benches and teak tables, then maybe we can invite more friends to our house from time to time. We indeed can have tea party, barbeque, birthday celebration as well as kids' playgroup. I guess my boys would love our house full of their peers to play around. Honestly, my house looks empty, that's why i think i better go back to the mall and purchase some teak furnitures for my garden.

No comments: