Saturday, October 27, 2007

Blog hopping again

I rarely blog hopping ever since i was back to Sabah. The slow and unstable connection here would take ages to load the page, that's why i felt really no mood to do blog hop. Some more, i also don't have time too as Elijah takes up most of my time. I only able to sneak some time to blog for money when he is sleeping. These few days i was opened up my Google Reader again, and trying my best to clear all the unread posts, with the Reader, i would only able to know what were the most current happenings in blogosphere and knew that who is pregnant currently as well as who is going to deliver soon. I really missed out a lot of happenings without blog hopping!

Life is still so taxing here, as i still have ton of pending posts to do, however, like what i have mentioned before, i could foresee i will be very free after all the advertisers have updated the recent PR, you know, it is quite hard to grab tasks with PR2, though i am a bit worrying about my income, the other hand i felt totally pleasure as i can indulge myself with other things. Money is not the all, maybe it is really a time to give myself a good break. Suddenly feel like so looking forward these sort of relaxing days, maybe i can sing more to Elijah and play more with Jo. Life is still going, even more better than writing paid post. :)

1 comment:

Jacelyn Chew said...

Not really too. I see u writing a lot of paid posts here recently....well, if you keep up your work here, you will have an increase in PR next coming update. :)