Thursday, October 04, 2007

Buka Puasa Food



I missed Hari Raya twice after moving to China, but this year, i can celebrate with all my Malay friends together. Look at the pictures above, which one you are most familiar? If i don't suffer sore throat and cough, i definitely will try all since eat is my hobby. I am just so weak recently, so does my hubby!

The place was squeezed by people at the Buka Puasa time, all the while i like to go to these kind of stalls to hunt for my favorite Malay foods, this year finally have chance again. But, just looked here and there without trying any food, not because i don't like those foods, just because my throat can't stand the cook.

3 comments:

L B said...

I just managed to catch the first night of Buka Puasa just before I left Malaysia for Italy!! But we didn't have such great stuff as your pictures.. How come?!!

Jess said...

Mutabak! Mutabak! I love it!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Whoa! Delicious food! Hey, u better stay away from these stalls, else mana boleh tahan if you don't buy any? They are all heaty food, really a no-no for your throat!