Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Get back the intimacy

My mother was joking about my father that he needed some preen in order to attract her back. Gosh, i just can't believe these 2 people to have intimacy talk in front of me. In fact, both of them are already old-tagged husband and wife, so i think topless and bottomless are no longer green for them. Perhaps i should buy something for them hence to increase the funny scene as well as hilarious moment for them.

The t-shirt from ClothMoth.net definitely can turn the situation well, especially the one called "Freezer of Youth", this is best fitted my father as the snowman's slogan is "stop the world and melt with you", see, he can hug my mother and melt together. LOL...As for my mother, the "Needs Salt" is best matched her, needs salt? No, she needs snowman! I bet everyone will stare at them if they wear the t-shirt out for shopping. So what, just show people how lovely and good relationship they have.

No comments: