Monday, October 01, 2007

He is going for hair transplantation

My FIL has a genetic bald head problem since he was teenager, he always said nowadays technology is much more advance than those days and he definitely would go for hair transplants if this technology is available at his puberty time. That's why he said people nowadays are luckier, at least they can have diversity of hair treatments for different hair problems. Fortunately my hubby doesn't has this bald head problem, however, his youngest brother has this bald head problem as my FIL. My BIL is going to get married soon, and recently he has been planning to take Hair Transplants as he was told that the treatment given by Dr. Shapiro is the most unique and leading techniques in Florida amongst other hair tranplant centers. I believe with the help of Dr. Shapiro, my BIL can get back his hair in no time. My BIL has built his confident over the hair transplantation as well after reading those successful testimonials of people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hair transplant surgery is the most natural solution to hair loss. As it gives you more advantages like your hair is growing in areas in which you previously experienced hair loss no-one will know you've ever had anything done unless you choose to tell them.