Saturday, October 06, 2007

I need an airline credit card

I can forecast that i am going to take more flight travels future since i am planning to stay in Sabah while hubby is working in China. No choice, we have to consider my boy's education though we know it is not wise for a long separation for hubby and wife. But, what to do, we really have to put this issue in backseat. I can visit my hubby during my boy's school holidays, that's why i think i better apply one credit card that can bring more advantages to me. Maybe i should opt for the airline credit card which i can earn airline mileage, but there are too many of airline credit cards in town, do you know which one is the best? Maybe i should hop to CardFusion.com to find it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want Malaysian Credit Card, you shd apply for CIMB-Enrich CC :) I just got my Platinum CIMB Card :)