Saturday, October 06, 2007

I should help her to get cheap wedding stuffs

My MIL seems like very busy ever since my BIL said he is going to marry next year. In fact, it still has few more months to reach the wedding date, so i really don't understand why she started to buy those wedding stuffs now. I ever asked her before, she said she just bought the stuffs whenever she saw it is cheap. I think i should give her another extra hands since i am a frequent web user, i definitely know where i can get those cheap wedding favors. My BIL's girlfriend actually is my classmate as well, i think i should help her to save some money for not overly spending, at least they can use the money for honeymoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi H--sure, if she's so busy (and who could blame her), a little extra help would be nice, eh (smile)?