Thursday, October 11, 2007

Throw away the sleazy contact lens

This morning woke up my both eyes got infected, yesterday just my left eye but now both. Gosh, the greenish secretion is so sticky and made me so difficult to open my eyes. I felt very regretted why i didn't buy Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses, i should buy this quality guaranteed Johnson & Johnson product rather than simply trying those sleazy brands. That's why now i am suffering.

Went to consult doctor just now, he also blamed me for not concerning my eyes, no, i love my eyes, i just don't know those sleazy contact lens would cause harm to my eyes. If i know, i literally would throw them to the dustbin. I think i better buy the Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses from Shopping.com, i need extra moisture and fresh lens to protect my eyes. This Acuvue Oasys with HYDRACLEAR Plus is best designed for those people who easily to get eyes irritation.

There are 10 stores linked to Shopping.com, i can simply compare stores and prices before i make my order. I swear, i won't buy other bad quality contact lens again.

No comments: