Friday, August 17, 2007

Quick and Easy oil changes stop


If you own a car and if you had experienced the car services in the mechanical shop, then you may understand how lousy of the services provided by our local mechanics. Sometimes a simple car service like changing oil and wind filter could take few hours to finish. I had the experience before, sent my car to the service center early morning and left my car over there. I was only managed to claim back my car at noon time, that's terrible as wasting my time and money for taking cab back and forth to the service center and my home. That's why i was amazed when my friend told me in U.S, people can enjoy the fast and stay-in-you-car 10 minute oil changes services! How i wish we can have this kind of super fast car service and maintenance in my country!

No comments: