Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I can be MamyPoko seller

I have 7 packs of MamyPoko (5 packs of M and 2 packs of XL) and 1 box of MamyPoko Pants (XL), very happen to know my hubby's cousin is a MamyPoko Distributor for KK, that's why we can get very cheap price of MamyPoko from him. The whole box of MamyPoko Pants is a freebies from him, now my house just store a lot of diapers. Other than MamyPoko, i have other brands too like Diaper, EQ and Pureen, all are given by friends during Elijah's full moon party. In fact, i never let him uses other brand of diaper than MamyPoko, as you know, Elijah has very sensitive birdy, that's why i better stick on MamyPoko since i can get very cheap price of MamyPoko.

4 comments:

mom2que said...

Hi, how cheap is that cheap? Can tell me the price or not...?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Interesting, may I know the price ?? How much you are gonna to sell off ??

cheryl said...

Hi,

can i buy from u or can the contact be share?
Cheers

LHS said...

hi Tan,
my relative no longer a MamyPoko Distributor, so sorry cannot help you. :)