Thursday, October 04, 2007

I need a break, please...

I almost gone crazily after being confined at the home the whole afternoon, outside is scorching hot and my boy fever not subsided even has been making me looked more crazier. Take a Coke out from fridge also couldn't cool down my heat, and cold would only aggravate my cough. My sister said i should take a good rest as i seemed like overly pressure myself, what to do, i have to take care both kids by myself without any help from hubby. He didn't help much even he is here as he kept going out with his friends. All of sudden, i very longing that i can have a vacation to Florida and staying at my cousin's Florida Holiday Villa, i just need some break before i can go further to take care my kids. I definitely need rest. All the while only hubby was enjoying his life, this time should be my turn.

No comments: