Thursday, October 04, 2007

Backup your data online

Sometimes i was quite worrying i will loss all my kids' photos accidentally, though i had backup them throughly in my hard drive as well as my external hard drive, it still can't ease my worries. You know, i just can't imagine what will happen if i loss all my kids' precious photos.

I was told that actually i can have Online Backup, the procedure is very easy as all my data can be saved automatically every day, evening or weekend without personally doing it. By saving my data online, i can have extra protection as Ice Media guarantees what i stored will be totally safe and not data corruption. This is just sound a music to me, yeah, i need this definitely to store my kids' photos. With their quality Dell's server, i absolutely can backup my other important data.

I won't spend my money to buy another external hard drive if i could know this site earlier. External hard drive still not the most safest place for me to store my data.

No comments: