Thursday, August 02, 2007

Breastfeeding exclusively

This is the first pumped of milk after delivered Elijah. The result wasn't bad as i managed to express 125ml of milk. My milk supply getting more if i pump them out religiously day by day. The most i had was about 8oz, but now i am realized that my supply is getting lesser though i still breastfeed my baby directly, maybe his demand has been increased so that i can't pump as much as previously. He looks more tougher now and no longer looked like a fragile baby. I have great gratification and feel blessed when i cuddling him..he is such a cuddly baby!

2 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Don't give up, keep pumping and nursing directly. Stress and diet also play an important role in the supply. So relax and eat a healthy diet and your supply will increase.

Simple American said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of milk to me!