Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I will be a boss soon

Everyone owns cell phone, you are outdated if you don't own a cell phone and you will be facing troublesome when you are thinking to make a call. That's why i think setting a booth for selling cellphones and accessories definitely can bring high revenue for me. I have always been thinking to be an own boss, so, having own business is the best idea, right? I told my sister about this idea, she said she wanted to join me into this cellular sales too. But hubby said it is not wise to have the partnership business as he afraid that our siblings relationship will ruin some day in future due to the money argument. He was experienced this before, that's why he said like this. Well, i will tell my sister later, hope she can understand it.

No comments: