Monday, September 17, 2007

Please sway your magic wand for me

I need some magic happens for me and how i wish magic can make everything comes true. I lost all my diaries that i had been keeping them for more than 10 years, can magic make them back to me? I am so sad, i want my diaries back, can fairy come and sway the magic wand for me? Reality is cruel, so i know i won't have chance to find back my painstaking writing diaries.Magic does bring hilarious to me as well as you though magic can't make our wishes and thoughts come to real form. Having said that, there is one famous long island magician can make sure the audience's imagination comes to life, it sounds so amazing to me, how i wish i can feel what he had said through magician. Maybe i should save more money in order to meet him.

No comments: