Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A prayer

I was too tired yesterday night, i dozed off during my prayer, i hope God knows about my difficulties though i didn't finish telling him about my problem. God, please come and read my mind, and lead me to the right way. I need more wisdom to teach Jo, and i need more energy to take care of Elijah. God, i need you very much and i hope you can lead hubby too, you know his problem very well rather than me. God, please give your wisdom to hubby so that he knows how to solve the problem.

3 comments:

L B said...

You need a lot of rest, to take care of yourself and your family, ok? Rest good..

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hahaha... sounds like me... dozing off whilst praying! Pray hard and with faith, He will answer your prayer if it's to his will.

Anonymous said...

Hi H--it's important to get the rest you need, so you have the strength to be clear headed. Guidance comes many times when you least expect it (smile).