Friday, September 28, 2007

Boston Web Design

My friend recently set up an employment agency that supplies maids and foreign workers. She called me up the other day to offer me a freelance job! Yes, I can’t believe that after having left the workforce for so long, there are still people who believe in my capabilities. She asked me to create a website for her company. When I heard it, I felt flattered but doubted my own capabilities at the same time as I’ve lost touch of my IT and web page design skills. I told her that a web page must be professionally created and designed. It must project the right image of the company and must have all the relevant information of the company. It must be user-friendly, easy to navigate around and must have the capability of retaining visitors and attracting them to re-visit the website again.

I then remembered that my former company previously engaged the services of Boston Web Design to help design the company webpage. This company provides services at affordable prices to clients not only in the Boston area but around the world as well. My former company is still using the services of Boston Web Design for its newly opened subsidiaries and is also recommending its clients to them. So I guess they must be good.

I’m really flattered and honored that my friend has offered me a freelance job but I think I’ll be happy being a WFHM.

1 comment:

Shane Castane said...

I thought Id share a quote with you from U.G. Krishnamurti that pertains to your blog, please dont take offense. You assume that there is such a thing as truth, you assume that there is such a thing as reality (ultimate or otherwise) – it is that assumption that is creating the problem, the suffering for you.
All Star Batting Helmets
Catchers Cap
Catcher's Equipment
Catchers Gear Kit
Basketball Equipment
Baseball Batting Helmets
Baseball Sporting Goods
Cheap Baseball Catchers Gear
Cheap Baseball Gear
Buy Football Equipment
Football Training Equipment
Goalkeeper Gloves
Buy Football Helmets
Football Helmet Visors
Football Shoulder Pads
Nike Men's Zoom Rival S 6
Baseball Equipment
Baseball Gloves
Batting Helmets