Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tag : The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

If this wish really can be granted, then i think i will choose 16. At 16, i first met the guy who i just loved him crazily like no tomorrow. That's just a back love without telling the guy. I had the very happy and unforgettable memories with him though this love was just from me and not from both. I missed those days we were going to Bukit Padang and had our coconut drinks, i missed his eyes, his words, his phone calls as well as his gentle touched. He never confessed his love to me, even until now, i also don't know whether he had the love on me before or not. If i really can go back to 16, i think i will be more smarter to handle this relationship. :)

I would like to know yours-
Misha
GiddyTigers
Shireen
Jesslyn
Chin Nee

*******************Start copy************************
Instructions:
Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid's life.
Hui Sia wish to go back to age 16 to meet her first lover again.

4 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks 4 d tag. Will do it asap :D

Giddy Tiger said...

Thanks for the tag...never seen this one before - will do it soon, ok?

giddy tiger said...

Sorry I took so long, but I am done now and I am submitting my homework. :)

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.