Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tag : The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

If this wish really can be granted, then i think i will choose 16. At 16, i first met the guy who i just loved him crazily like no tomorrow. That's just a back love without telling the guy. I had the very happy and unforgettable memories with him though this love was just from me and not from both. I missed those days we were going to Bukit Padang and had our coconut drinks, i missed his eyes, his words, his phone calls as well as his gentle touched. He never confessed his love to me, even until now, i also don't know whether he had the love on me before or not. If i really can go back to 16, i think i will be more smarter to handle this relationship. :)

I would like to know yours-
Misha
GiddyTigers
Shireen
Jesslyn
Chin Nee

*******************Start copy************************
Instructions:
Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid's life.
Hui Sia wish to go back to age 16 to meet her first lover again.

3 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks 4 d tag. Will do it asap :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag...never seen this one before - will do it soon, ok?

Anonymous said...

Sorry I took so long, but I am done now and I am submitting my homework. :)