Sunday, September 30, 2007

Shop for my kids

I have 2 kids, i am quite enjoying the happiness that they bought to me though sometimes my elder son does act like monster and spell me a lot of troublesome. Being a mother, i like to shop for baby and toddler items most of the time, but with 2 kids along, shopping sounds difficult to me as i just can't concentrate to hunt for the things that i want. If you have a same problem as me, you definitely can shop at ShopWiki.

ShopWiki has a huge range of products that list down in complete categories, other than my love category Babies & Toddlers, you can find others like Clothing, Health & Beauty and more, in a nutshell, you can find everything that you want at their online store. Plus, Shop Wiki will show you the different prices that provided by different stores, that's why it is easy to compare the price and look for the good bargain.

I have a friend who will be coming back from US to Sabah, that's a really good news to me as she can help me to bring back my bought items hence to save my money for not paying the shipping. Recently, i am looking for a stroller, i want a feather light stroller which is more easier to maneuver since we don't have car in China. That's why buying a good and portable stroller is a must. Besides, i want to some Musical Book for my little baby as well. In fact, i have lot of things wanted to buy like Infant Snow Suit, Casual Clothing for boys and Baby Carrier. So, do you understand why i like to shop online rather than local retail shop? Just because i can get my desired things under one roof.

No comments: