Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cash Reward Credit Card

All the while my credit card only gives me points reward, but be frankly, the redemption items available are not attractive and even not worth, like a hair dryer, i need to use few thousands of points to redeem it, but in fact it just costs less than hundred if buy it from retail shop. So, what for to accumulate those credit points? I prefer Cash Reward Credit Cards, doesn't cash sound more attractive than credit points? I think i better check out which credit card does bring me cash reward at CreditCardSearchEngine.com. Some more, it is allowing web users to do online credit card comparison. With this facility, users definitely can find the best credit card for themselves.

1 comment:

Elias Tsepouridis said...

Nice post...I have come across some reward programs and how you can turn the points into cash...Here is my post on the subject.

http://www.financepuzzle.com/2007/08/personal-finance-money-tip-reward.html