Monday, September 03, 2007

I am a hip and dazzle mommy


I tell you, i never get outdated though i am 100% a stay-at-home-mum (SAHM), i am a hip and trendy mommy, i love shopping, i go spa, i go facial and i never lag behind of the most current happens in town. Do you now why? As a revolutionary of technology, i can get all the valuable and resourceful information from internet without going out. So, just imagine how could i be lagging behind of the current bandwagon events? As a woman, i do inherit some instinct ladylike genes like what other women will do, yeah, i like everything regarding women, lifestyles, shopping, fashion, dining places, entertainment, spa, salon, retail store openings and more. Due to the success of this informative site, i always get my first hand information without people telling me and i always be an expert lifestyle guides amongst all my friends. So, who said SAHM is always looked dumb and useless?