Monday, September 03, 2007

Tag : Three Things About Me

This is another simple tag "3 things about me" from Judy.

Three things that scare me
1) the lost of my loved
2) kids fall sick
3) financial problem

Three people who make me laugh
1) Joshua
2) Elijah
3) my mother

Three things I love
1) i love my family (parents, siblings, hubby and sons)
2) i love to buy bag and brassiere
3) i love reading

Three things I hate
1) i hate being cheated
2) i hate wet toilet or bathroom
3) i hate messy and dirty

Three things I don't understand
1) why good people die faster than bad people
2) why man gets seduced easily
3) why people like criticizing

Three things on my desk
1) digital camera
2) pen drive
3) cheque book

Three things I am doing right now
1) doing this tag
2) talking to my mum
3) refreshing some paid pages

Three things I want to do before I die
1) travel around the world
2) prepare everything in well manner for my kids
3) look for a good lady for my hubby, hope she can treat my kids well

Three things I can do
1) can cook
2) can bake
3) can sew

Three things I can’t do
1) can't drink alcohol
2) can't earn as much as hubby
3) can't share hubby's work burden

Three things I think you should listen to
1) God's word
2) my mom's word
3) my hubby's word

Three things you should never listen to
1) the scam
2) the cheater
3) the rumourmonger

Three shows I watched as a kid
1) Barbie
2) Doraemon
3) Tom and Jerry

Pass this baton to:
Kelly
Jan
Jean

No comments: