Saturday, September 15, 2007

I am not greedy

Received a message from Chooi Peng that my favorite advertiser started to let us fishing the opps, i quickly woke up again (second time) and spread the news to another 2 ladies. This time i only got 3 fishes and went back to sleep. I knew this advertiser would pouring the fishes into the web-lake non-stop, but i just don't want to confine myself for killing those fishes during weekend. This week is a holiday week for Sabah, it has 3 days holiday in a row, so i think i better spare out some time for Jo and bring him out kai-kai! Some more, i am like having the conjunctivitis. :-( So this time i was not greedy to fish non-stop! :-)

1 comment:

Health Freak Mommy said...

I caught 4 fish but waited for more than 20 mins for the fish to surface, one by one... so sleepy and tired waiting like that. I knew there wld be more, but my beauty sleep is more important to me.