Sunday, October 14, 2007

Longevity Secret ~ Massage

I truly dote on massage after i moved to China, in China, visit to massage center is very common and used to be. Full body massage even given by customers during their hair washed in hair salon. That's why, massage therapy has proven to promote longevity and health being as well as elimination of dizziness, pain, stress, fatigue, wrinkles and chronic ailments.
However, improper massage practices may harm one's body, thusly, looking for a well trained massage therapist only can alleviate your worries and boost your massage enjoyment to pinnacle. Over the past 2 years, i had tried on many kinds of massage, traditional Thai massage, traditional Chinese massage, aromatherapy, reflexology, herbal therapy as well as sports massage. Basically, these kinds of massage are all suited me well, and in fact, they have its own benefits to provide deep relaxation for me. And, i just can't find other ways to give myself a completely indulgence after a hard worked, some more, a therapeutic massage can even minimize my arthritis pain. Most of the time, i simply feel rejuvenate and refresh after coming out from a deep massage by professional massage therapist.

Even my hubby loves the feet reflexology, his ankles and joints pain were dramatically improved after taking the reflexology diligently. See, even my man dotes on massage very much, then what's more to say me? Recently, i even heard that massage can anti-ageing, doesn't it sound good to ladies? No wonder i can see a lot of massage and spa centers open up in my area this year, undoubtedly, we just need this massage service to promote our health-being. Even my SIL was healed from migraine after carrying the herbal massage.

Never came across to health and relax massage? Come on, try it out today and proof for yourself. As for me, i am planning to pamper myself over the aromatherapy later. I just deserved it after a whole week of juggling family and work, correct?

If any of you are interested to run a massage therapy business, or wanted to become a massage therapist, do enhance your massage therapy knowledge at MassageGeeks.com.

1 comment:

Chinneeq said...

Hui Sia, a tag here http://www.demoments.net/blog/?p=1283 for yur interim post :)