Thursday, October 11, 2007

Why so inconsiderate?

Some people very inconsiderate, i don't know how you feel it, as for me, i just can't stand people sitting on my bed while he/she just back from outside. No wash hand and no change cloth then simply sit on my bed. Don't they know outside is so dirty and their shirt and pants are easily to stick with germs? I have a baby, that's why i want my room stays clean, but i have to change my bedsheet, pillow and bolster case, and my comforter once they left my room. I even have to wipe the door knob, you know, i am not that fussy person, but due to Elijah, i have to do like this.

1 comment:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Haha.... I am just like you, cannot stand people sitting on my bed, esp if they have just come back from public places.... bringing back all the germs. During my confinement when I had many ppl visiting me, I even covered my bed with a huge bedsheet, coz these inconsiderate would sit on my bed and touch my baby. I change that bedsheet everyday.