Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Incentive tour to Sydney

Yeah..i am entitled an incentive tour to Sydney from the direct sales company i joined. That's not easy to meet the quote sales, but i had made it successfully. Really thanks to all my supportive blogger friends who willing to order household and health care products from me.

In fact, this is not the first time for me to go to Sydney as i have been there before during my early 20s, however, i believe Sydney has gone through another massive changed and development, that's why i feel very excited to travel to this place. I will go to Sydney with another supervisor, she told me that she is going to bring along her 2 kids as she is a single mother and there is nobody can take care her kids whenever she is outstation. Due to this reason, i have to book the hotel in advance in order to give peace of mind to my supervisor.

I stumbled upon the hotelclub.net, a site which has a lot of good promotion rates for hotels in Sydney, so looking for the cheap hotels can be done easily. I have few options now, later have to discuss with my supervisor and see which hotel she likes the most.

No comments: