Wednesday, October 03, 2007

24 hr just not enough to me

I am going to apply PBB debit card, as i was told that we can withdraw the paypal money by using local debit card. In fact, i still not really understand how this work as i just don't have time to probe deeply. Hubby is in KK, but he is more busier than me as he almost goes to driving range every night, so night time i still have to take care both my kids by myself. Later, he will go to Karambunai to play golf, out of all the sports, he loves soccer very much, but suddenly he has developed a new hobby that he likes to play golf, he even bought a pair of golf shoes which charge RM100+, i think sooner or later he will bring back the whole golf set as he started to scout around during our shopping yesterday. Later hope he still has energy to take care kids once he back from golf course, i have a ton of errands have to finish today, apply PBB debit card, pay the car loan, doing my paid post, see doctor due to coughing as well as i want to go SPA.

No comments: