Thursday, October 04, 2007

Protection film

My aunty always complaints her kids purposely scratched the windows, in fact, i don't think they are purposely doing mischief, just kids are always kids, they won't know this is not a good habit as long as they found their fun. Instead of keep complaining, i suggested window protection film to my aunty. This super adhesive-back film can protect window, glass as well as other hard surfaces from not being scratched. Scratching will spoil the look of your stuffs, that's why nowadays a lot of families or workplaces had chosen this protection film to protect their things. On top of it, this protection film leaves a smooth surface for you hence to reducing your cleanup work. I think i have to order one for my new bought teak dining table, as i also afraid my son will scratch my lovely teak dining table.

Don't think this film is difficult to use, as it pretty simple by rolling it onto the surface and formulated adhesive holds it down. I think i can do this pretty well without my hubby helps, i bet this sounds good to other ladies as well, see, we can do our job well without man around. Plus, this film can last 60 days which is much more better than those standard 45 day films. It is really money worth for using 2 months. Order the protection film from Plastic Cover is so easy and i can get my prompt delivery, because they use USPS International Priority Service and delivery times only need 3 days.

1 comment:

Dave Gerber said...

Oh God. Arming teachers is such an idiotic idea, I can’t believe we are dignifying it with so much discussion. I can’t wait for the next scandal to hit the White House so Trump stops talking about it.
Writer from domyhomework4me