Sunday, September 02, 2007

I can make a great first impression

You Make a Great First Impression

You can handle almost any social situation with grace, even the tricky ones.
Strangers often find you charming and interesting. You are often remembered fondly.
Even if you're not naturally outgoing, you can make conversation with anyone if you need to.

Whether you were born this way or had to work to get here, you are definitely charismatic.
You're popular and well liked. People definitely look forward to being around you.
Your social connections bring you a full and rich life. You understand how important it is to make a lasting impression.


I am not good in communication, but i can be very friendly to people.
I am not rich, but i am willingly to donate my money to someone in need.
I am not pretty, but i act polite.
I am not smart, so i willingly to accept people's criticizing.

That's why i can make a great first impression to people...HAHAHA...sound like i am very thick face! :)

No comments: