Sunday, September 02, 2007

United Kingdom delights

I wish to go to UK, i wish to discover how's the life of staying in UK since my hubby was graduated from London. His family was affordable to support his education in London, but my family was not, that's why we were separated 4 years while hubby (that time still boy friend) studying in London and i was staying in Malaysia.

The most-oft-visited place for hubby is Kew Garden, where the place full of shrubs, trees and flowers. He told me he could see a lot of couples dating over there especially during weekend, how he wished i could be there with him especially when he saw everyone walked in pair while he walked alone. London is a vibrant capital that full of history, heritage and culture, living in London is definitely good for everyone. Of course not everyone has chance staying in this cosmopolitan city, that's why i said my hubby was lucky enough as his family able to send him to London to pursuing his study. Never mind, though i don't have chance to study there, i do have chance to have vacation there as rate for Hotels in London is not as expensive as i thought.

Now, i have planned out my UK trip, other than London, i want to visit to Manchester and Birmingham. I heard hubby said that Manchester has a lot of attractions like The Lowry, Imperial War Musuem North, Manchester Art Gallery, Dunham Massey Hall Park and Garden as well as other enchanting attractions. In Manchester, travelers can enjoy the modern landmark buildings, art and culture, bars and hospitality. As for the accommodation, it's pretty easy to book Hotels in Manchester in good bargain rate.

As for Birmingham, the delight places including Drayton Manor Theme Park, Cadbury World, Thinktank, IMAX Cinema, West Midlands Safari Park, Birmingham Audio Tours, National Sea Life Center and Birmingham City Tours. I believe i can find my surprises from there, personally i like the to eat chocolate, so the Cadbury World is my must visit place. I think i better book my Hotels in Birmingham now, as hubby said hotel is filled up quickly during peak touristy time.

No comments: